Palawan Stay provides long term accommodations for condominiums, condotels, apartments, suites, and hotels.
Palawan Stay - Palawan Hotels and Resorts
Puerto Princesa City Accommodations* Standard Class Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Asturias Hotel, situated in serene environment distant from the noisy streets but very accessible by public transportation along the South National Highway, Tiniguiban Heights, Puerto Princesa City. Ten minutes away from the airport and city commercial districts.
- Hotel Fleuris, located in the heart of Puerto Princesa, Hotel Fleuris was established to add exquisiteness to the city.
- The Legend Hotel, just minutes away from the public market and from Mendoza Park where fresh seafood and native handicrafts can be found.
* Economy Class Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Ardent Suites Hotel, boasts of 18 well-adequate and cozy rooms. All Standard Rooms and Deluxe Rooms are equipped for the guest full comfort.
- Dolce Vita Hotel, located only 10 minutes away from Puerto Princesa airport. With only 11 rooms it creates a cozy athmosphere.
- Royal Oberoi Hotel, just 10 minutes away from the airport, seaport and easy access to business and commercial districts- banks, government offices, shopping centers and souvenir shops.
* Apartelles in Puerto Princesa City
- Skylight Hotel, formerly Skylight Apartelle, just five minutes ride from the airport. Convenient for nearby shopping and business centers, with hospitable staff and first class services.
* Inland Resorts in Puerto Princesa City
- Kawayanan Resort, within the heart of the city, situated only 10 minutes away from the Puerto Princesa City Airport.
* Hillside Resorts in Puerto Princesa City
- Hillside Resort, lies on a tranquil country surroundings overlooking Puerto Princesa Bay.
El Nido Accommodations
- El Nido Miniloc Island Resort, a waters fronting the resort are rich in marine life. At the end of the pier, guests can snorkel alongside 3-foot long groupers and hundreds of sergeant majors, damsel fish, fusiliers, and other multi-colored tropical fishes.
Coron-Busuanga Accommodations- Club Paradise Resort, a 2-time winner of the Kalakbay Awards Resort of the Year in the "AA" Category. Realizing that nature is it's greatest asset, much effort has been committed by EPRI towards maintaining balance between the island's ecological integrity and tourism operation and development.
- El Rio Y Mar Island Resort, set amidst 500 meters stretch of pure white-sand beach, distinctive panoramic view with enchanting mangroves and its breath-taking neighboring islands.
- Coral Bay Resort, accredited by Department of tourism as a "Special Interest Resort". It is managed by a Danish couple Monica & Ulf Winther and their son.
- Kokosnuss Resort, a small resort in the town of Coron on the tropical Island of Busuanga, Province of Palawan.
- Dive Link Resort, garden complements the coconut trees and fruit bearing trees, flowering shrubs lend a dash of color. All furniture in the cottages are of bamboo and were made on site.
- Rio Playa Beach Resort, provides hospitality and the amenities of a most comfortable retreat built from indigenous materials abundant in the island.
- Kubo Sa Dagat Resort, houses that lies on a private and exclusive home where you will experience the unspoiled nature of Palawan, situated in Malbato Bay.
- Princessa Holiday Resort, Barangay Tigman, Aborlan, Southern Palawan
- Apulit Island Resort, the first Club Noah-owned resort, is a model-case for eco-tourism.
- Crystal Paradise Resort, 1 Sea Road, Antipuluan, Narra, Palawan
- Coco Loco Island Resort
Port Barton Accommodations
- Summer Homes, a high quality beachside accommodation awaits, with friendly staff to help you, stunning views, fabulous beaches and a relaxing atmosphere.
Palawan is composed of the long and narrow Palawan Island, plus a number of other smaller islands surrounding the main island. The Calamianes Group of Islands, to the northwest consists of Busuanga Island, Culion Island, and Coron Island. Durangan Island almost touches the westernmost part of Palawan Island, while Balabac Island is located off the southern tip, separated from Borneo by the Balabac Strait. In addition, Palawan covers the Cuyo Islands in the Sulu Sea. The disputed Spratly Islands, located a few hundred kilometers to the west is considered part of Palawan by the Philippines, and is locally called the Kalayaan Group of Islands.
Palawan Hotels Philippines and Palawan Philippine Beach Resorts Online Reservation Service
Palawan Stay - Palawan Hotels & Resorts Accommodation - Palawan Philippines Travel